PDF PATTERN DETAILS
The Voyager is a water friendly baby carrier sewing pattern that is ready for adventure! Two style options give you the freedom to choose your own adventure– an active wear style with materials that are water friendly or an everyday wear carrier that packs up small for travel. The active wear style features quick dry fabrics and an expandable cargo pocket that is perfect for carrying essentials on-board. Both styles feature a removable sternum strap, which means that straps can be worn straight or crossed. D-rings serve as tie-off points for a flat style hood and accessories. Choose a UV protective fabric for extra sun coverage!
The digital pattern contains the following files:
- Instructional Book
- Print At Home Pattern || US Letter
- Copy Shop Version || A0
- Minimalist apron-style carrier
- Water friendly option
- Two style options — Everyday (by land) and Active (by sea)
- Three body sizes [standard, tweeny tot, toddler]
- Removable sternum strap
- Convertible straps — wear straight or crossed
- Suitable for front, hip, and back carries
- Dual adjust waist and straps
- Strap “roll-ups” [containment elastic]
- Flat style hood
Get access to the exclusive pattern support group and join our community for inspiration, help, and custom modifications
Use the hashtag #sewtoot to share your photos and for a chance to be featured!
Check out our FAQ to see if we’ve already answered your question!
DON’T MISS OUT
There are a lot of helpful videos on the Sew Toot Youtube channel
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about new patterns and sales!