PDF PATTERN DETAILS
This adjustable meh dai carrier baby carrier pattern is designed to fit from early infancy well into toddlerhood. The panel features two cinching mechanisms that reduce the panel width in the neck/shoulder area as well as in the seat. This cinching combined with padded-to-wrap style shoulder straps ensures that the carrier will accommodate both small infants and large toddlers. Here’s the kicker: you can switch waist styles by simply inserting a different waist style into the body channel. Now your baby carrier will be able to multi-task as much as you do. Ring waist, wrap waist and buckle waist styles are included in this pattern.
The digital pattern contains the following files:
- Instructional Book
- Print At Home Pattern || US Letter
- One-size-fits-most carrier
- Flat style hood
- Cinchable panel at neck and waist
- Interchangeable waist with instructions for each style– wrap straps, ring waist, buckle waist
- Padded-to-wrap style straps
- Lightly padded waist and shoulders
- Toy loops
- Reinforcement stitching at critical points of construction
Get access to the exclusive pattern support group and join our community for inspiration, help, and custom modifications
Use the hashtag #sewtoot to share your photos and for a chance to be featured!
Check out our FAQ to see if we’ve already answered your question!
DON’T MISS OUT
There are a lot of helpful videos on the Sew Toot Youtube channel
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about new patterns and sales!