PDF PATTERN DETAILS
This adjustable baby carrier sewing pattern is designed to accommodate children from early infancy well into toddler-hood, in just two sizes. The panel can be adjusted vertically and horizontally, decreasing in size to accommodate children and create the perfect fit for each individual child. Padded, contoured shoulder straps and a structured waistband ensure adequate support for the wearer, even with larger children. The pieced body panel opens up customization options and creates a natural seat. This pattern includes a removable, snap-in headrest and sleeping hood that function in both the smallest and largest settings.
The digital pattern contains the following files:
- Instructional Booklet
- Print At Home Pattern || US Letter
- Copy Shop Version || A0
- Two adjustable carrier sizes [newborn to standard/standard to toddler]
- Panel adjusts vertically and base adjusts horizontally to create perfect fit
- Worn on front or back, with child facing wearer
- Removable elasticized sleeping hood
- Removable headrest
- D-Rings on straps for hood tie off & accessories
- Leg padding
- Sternum adjusters
- Curved, padded shoulder straps
- Elastic webbing containment
- Fits US sizes 2-26 without any modifications
- Reinforcement stitching at critical points of construction
Get access to the exclusive pattern support group and join our community for inspiration, help, and custom modifications
Use the hashtag #sewtoot to share your photos and for a chance to be featured!
Check out our FAQ to see if we’ve already answered your question!
DON’T MISS OUT
There are a lot of helpful videos on the Sew Toot Youtube channel
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about new patterns and sales!