PDF PATTERN DETAILS
Now your little ones can carry their dolls and stuffies close! This toy carrier design is a simplified version of The Riser full size buckle onbuhimo pattern. It’s perfectly suited for little ones of all ages and can be worn on the front or back. The carrier is very easy to put on and take off, making it very child friendly. The Little Transporter is designed to look just like a real carrier, but the assembly process is greatly simplified. This toy carrier pattern is designed to fit most children and features adjustable straps. Sternum strap keeps the carrier from falling off little shoulders.
The digital pattern contains the following files:
- Instructional Book
- Print At Home Pattern || US Letter
- Beginner friendly
- Simple design makes for quick and easy assembly
- Sternum strap keeps carrier on little shoulders
- One size designs – fits 15 months – 10 years
- Elastic or webbing closure
- Panel narrows at bottom to better accomodate toys
- Can be worn on front or back
- Easy to put on and take off
Get access to the exclusive pattern support group and join our community for inspiration, help, and custom modifications
Use the hashtag #sewtoot to share your photos and for a chance to be featured!
Check out our FAQ to see if we’ve already answered your question!
DON’T MISS OUT
There are a lot of helpful videos on the Sew Toot Youtube channel
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about new patterns and sales!