PDF Pattern Details
This soft-structured baby carrier sewing pattern is designed to accommodate wearers sizes 2-26 (US) without any adaptation. Features a flat style cinch able hood with ties that also function as reach straps. Tie-off to the D-rings or use them to hang the carrier when not in use. Five body panel sizes ensure proper knee-to-knee coverage at each stage of development. Curved, padded straps and foam waist make this carrier perfect comfortable, extended wearing. Elastic loops at strap ends contain excess webbing. Sternum strap and leg padding increase comfort for both wearer and wearee, respectively. Designed for safety– reinforcement stitching in critical areas.
The digital pattern contains the following files:
- Instructional Book
- Print At Home Pattern || US Letter
- Copy Shop Version || A0
- Five body sizes
- Flat style hood
- Hood ties function as reach straps [and can be embellished]
- D-Rings on straps for hood tie off & to clip on accessories
- Leg padding
- PFA’s [perfect fit adjusters]
- Sternum strap
- Curved, padded shoulder straps
- Two waist options– structured or soft for quilting
- Elastic strap roll-ups for webbing containment
- US sizes 2-26 without any modifications
- Safety elastic
- Reinforcement stitching at critical points of construction
Get access to the exclusive pattern support group and join our community for inspiration, help, and custom modifications
Use the hashtag #sewtoot to share your photos and for a chance to be featured!
Check out our FAQ to see if we’ve already answered your question!
DON’T MISS OUT
There are a lot of helpful videos on the Sew Toot Youtube channel
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about new patterns and sales!